On Thursday, June 06, 2002, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote...

> I installed it. Still can't see the first paragraph -- unless I turn
> on the RCF-822 headers.

> I  find  that if I mime-formard the original message to myself, save
> the attachment, then import it, I can see the first paragraph.

> Does anyone have any idea why I am not seeing the first paragraph in
> the  ORIGINAL  message  with  the  abbreviated headers? i.e. why the
> first  paragraph  is  displayed  ONLY  when the full header (RCF-822
> headers) is on?

Is it on all messages, or just a single message from a certain person?
If   it   is   multiple   messages,   do   they  come  from  the  same
user/isp/client?  To  me,  it  sounds  like  there  is a break missing
somewhere  (ie,  the  last  line  of the headers), or there is a break
somewhere  in  the link between the sender, and you that made the line
break  vanish.  It'll appear when you put the full headers on, because
TB  is assuming it's part of the header. I'm guessing when you forward
the  email  to  yourself,  TB! is possibly reformatting the headers to
attach (not 100% sure on how it all works in detail).

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])