When I was very unsure of myself and TB, I did simultaneously
download into OE (which had the right to remove from server) and
TB (mail left on server).  I did it for several months, not giving
up OE until I was very very comfortable.  However, I had no
problems keeping them separated, did not allow TB default
privileges until I made the leap.

Elaine

Hello Carren

On Thursday, June 6, 2002, you wrote