Hi,

I’m using The Bat! 1.60m and am trying to auto reply to one of my e-mail addresses.

I’ve two addresses but they are very similar and I only want to auto reply to one.

Eg.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I want to send an auto-reply to messages received to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but because the other address has the same text, it auto-replies to them all messages received.

I’ve tried [[EMAIL PROTECTED]], Recipient, Yes.

Can anyone help as it’s driving me insane!

Ps. What’s new from The Bat! 1.60q now offered over 1.60m? And what happened to n, o and p?

Thanks,

Chris.