Hello Allie,

> What about me who has flagged messages in every folder? :-)

I also have parked, flagged and coloured messages in most of my 300+
folders. So, if something as suggested in this thread was ever
implemented in TB my folder tree would look quite "psychedelic". The
only thing that would perhaps be acceptable for me is something in
conjunction with Advance Filtering. That is, that if I select for
example View/Display/Only messages with attachments, the folder tree
only displays folders which contain messages with attachments, and so
on.

In any case, whether "psychedelic" or not, if ever implemented it
should be _optional_ and not _forced_ on any user.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.60c