On Monday, June 10, 2002, 7:15:19 PM, Joseph N. wrote:

JN> I don't have an answer for you, but I'm intrigued by the setup.  Would
JN> you mind sharing the identity of your ISP?  Can you send from the
JN> ISP's program, i.e., if you were on the road and at another person's
JN> computer?

My ISP allows this also, & yes, I can read & send from the website. I
can also do it with another ISP who I've set up an account with but
who I don't use to go on-line; I just use their services (thanks to
Marck for the recommendation on that one!). However they're both
UK-based.

For anyone who needs web & pop access to their mail anywhere else in
the world though, eudoramail allows both. They had problems a few
weeks ago, with delays on pop access, but otherwise have been very
reliable & seem to be straightened out now. www.eudoramail.com

Deborah