Hi Marck,
On Tuesday, June 11, 2002 at 15:09:31 [GMT +0100], you wrote:

MDP> I'm all out of "nice" today, so if Mr. Rupflin can calm down and
MDP> ask me nicely *off-list*, I'll manually unsubscribe him.

Well, I'm pretty sure that if he'd start to send some messages
containing a lot of profanity, that would also get him unsubscribed
really quickly. ;-) Although the preferred method is still the
unsubscribe link in the footer, I guess.

SCNR!

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.60q on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600