On Wednesday, June 12, 2002, Allie C Martin wrote...

JA>> hehe... defeats the meaning of "anywhere" then ;)

> Depends on your point of reference but I think this discussion
> occurred before. There's a list of places where you can exclusively
> search for strings and then 'Anywhere' encompasses all of them,i.e.,
> sender, recipient, subject, kludges and text.

As you said... depends on your point of view.  I'd have expected
anywhere to include anywhere in the email... and seeing as an
attachment is also in the email I'd have included it in there as
well... but in another way, I think not including attachments is a
good idea, because a lot of false positives can be made if the
attachment text (encoded text I mean) is included too.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])