Hey Marck,

My MUA believes you used Ritlabs SecureBat! (v1.60q)
to write the following on Wednesday, June 12, 2002 at 3:11:48 PM.

>> I think someone could probably write a QT for this...

MDP> That's not possible because the thing that makes a reply part of a
MDP> thread are the References and In-Reply-To headers. There is no way to
MDP> affect these values with a macro. The damage has already been done
MDP> :-(.

Ah, yes, I do recall people complaining about that before...

JB>>> I know.. unfortunately because I am reading and posting from work and
JB>>> through an Exchange server it is impossible for me to post in plain
JB>>> text.

>> Try choosing Format\Plain Text, before sending your msg from M$
>> Lookout.

MDP> HTML formatting is *not* a server side function. It is client side and
MDP> you should be able to set Outlook to not send HTML.

My point exactly.  In the MS Outlook msg composer window there is a
Format pull down menu, and that has 3 options - Plain Text, HTML, and
Rich Text.  If you select Plain Text, that msg goes out as such.  I
tested before sending my previous msg.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUA = TB! v1.60q (www.RitLabs.com/The_Bat)