Hi Andy,

on Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:14:26 -0400GMT (13.06.02, 19:14 +0200GMT here),
you wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

AF> When I delete an email or an attachment from a folder, what happens to
AF> it?  How is it removed from my hard disk?

In addition to Jonathan's proposals I'd recommend to compress all folders
after deleting and purging. If you want to be _absolutely_ sure, that no
trace of your deleted messages is left, you'd need a tool like PGP's Wipe
feature or something like Eraser (that's what I use:
http://www.tolvanen.com/eraser/ ).
--
Cheers Peter

PGP-Key: http://www.meynsweb.com/public-key.txt