On Friday, June 14, 2002, 07:45, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>     Ah! The instructions are in another language. Can anyone tell me
>     how to set this thing up, or if there are English instructions? It
>     looks like it needs a domain entered. Does that mean my IP? Help!

Another interesting thing would be the registration fee. When starting
Batpost it tells me I have 26 days left of 30, but not a word about what
happens after this period or how I register.

Maybe the info is to be found somewhere in the non-english
documentation...

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc