Hi Marck. Thanks for your reply.

At 11:34 AM on Friday, June 14, 2002 you wrote the following
about [wish/bug list]:

>>   I registered for the bug track/wishes server but can't
>>   find a way to add a 'wish' properly.

>>   Help would be appreciated. TIA

MDP> Log into the BugTraq. Look top-left of the screen.
MDP> There's a drop down selector there. In the list is "The
MDP> Bat! Wishes" or something like it.

  Well, yes. Actually its in the upper right hand corner
  now.

  The problem is that if I select Wish List & click 'switch'
  there is no entry point for a wish -- only for a bug. I
  guess that's what I was trying to say. I suppose I could
  enter a wish in the bug track list but that didn't seem
  right.

  Take a look & you'll see what I mean. Maybe I'm just
  missing something.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA