Hi,

I have some suggestion for the bat:
1. Reply to (mainly in mailing list) better if using the original
mailing list name, not the author name, sometime this can confuse
people. 2. Add option to use single folder for all email account.
3. Add NAV and McAfee virus checking plugin
4. Add more help/explanation about PGP, now I think not enough. 5. Add
option to configure toolbar, including the icon so more familiar to new
user. 6. Add Function to auto route the smtp according to our active
ISP. Look at Auto route from mailutilities. So we did not need to change
the setting when we change the dialup. Others

Another suggestion:
Please add [TheBat] or [TUBDL] title in the subject of the mailing list
message, so we can easily manage the message.

And please if possible release the Beta version of the Portable Bat
ASAP.

Regards,

Utomo