Hey utomo,

My MUA believes you used Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.2616
to write the following on Sunday, June 16, 2002 at 12:10:03 AM.

u> Hi,

u> I have some suggestion for the bat:

Ok, but this is a User discussion list, no guarentee that the authors
are reading... (they do sometimes though)  I think the correct place
for Feature Requests is the Bug Reports: link at the bottom....

u> 3. Add NAV and McAfee virus checking plugin

As I recall, it is the AV software company that writes the plugin...

u> 4. Add more help/explanation about PGP, now I think not enough.

More documentation is frequently asked for, and it is much better than
it has been.  Did you also check out the FAQ?  I don't use PGP, but a
number of people on this list do, so you could ask here.

u> 5. Add option to configure toolbar, including the icon so more
u> familiar to new user.

I think this feature request is in already.

u> 6. Add Function to auto route the smtp according to our active ISP.
u> Look at Auto route from mailutilities. So we did not need to change
u> the setting when we change the dialup. Others

u> Another suggestion:

u> Please add [TheBat] or [TUBDL] title in the subject of the mailing
u> list message, so we can easily manage the message.

Look in the "TBUDL Mission Statement" you got when you joined the
list, or I think you can also get it from the FAQ.  You don't need
[LIST] to manage, that is just how one type of list does it.

u> And please if possible release the Beta version of the Portable Bat
u> ASAP.

u> Regards,

u> Utomo

u> ________________________________________________________
u> Current Ver: 1.60q
u> FAQ        : http://faq.thebat.dutaint.com
u> Unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
u> Archives   : http://tbudl.thebat.dutaint.com
u> Moderators : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
u> TBTech List: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
u> Bug Reports: https://bt.ritlabs.com

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUA = TB! v1.60q (www.RitLabs.com/The_Bat)