Hi Tim,
On Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:17:39 -0400, you wrote:

> A> Would you have any idea how to change it?
>
> A> I can't see where IE sets either program.
>
> Now that I look, I can't find it either.  Soooo, speculating here...
> TB probably calls 'telnet' and whatever is in the path first
> responds.
>
> Nope, just checked (I like putty).

I use secureCRT at work, and there are some switches in that that allow you to
set it as the Default Telnet client.  I think there is a system property
somewhere that allows you to set it, but it's not in the usual locations... I'll
run a trace on SecureCRT on monday, and see what it sets.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])