Hello,

I would like to create a "spam filter" using this very useful list of
spammers domain names that I found on the Internet:

http://www.znet.com/blocked-domains.html

I copied this list, I created an address book with all these domain
names and I tried to create a filter with the Bat 1.60q.
Unfortunately it doesn't work. I think that the reason is that I
created an address book with domain names and not with real e-mail
addresses.

Do you know if there is a way to create a filter with a huge list
of domain names (and not only with e-mail addresses)? How?

I know that the "Inbox - know" filter has been recently created with
version 1.60. But for me, it doesn't work because a lot of new people
often mail me (and they are not all inside my address book). That's
why I prefer to proceed with this opposite solution (to filter all the
spammers using the Zdnet list).

Otherwise, version 1.60 is great!

Thanks for your kind help

Carlo Revelli