Hello Jonathan,

JA> Almost the same as Agent (the paid version), with the added bonus
JA> of supporting multiple servers ;)

Yes the lack of multiple news servers is an issue which will be fixed
in version 2 according to Forte.  I only connect to 2 news servers, so
I just run multiple instances.  This is NOT a real problem.

I a relative new user of Agent.  I will say I can cover lots of
material with the download of headers, then download messages I want
to read.  From my use I would say it has lots of features which can be
customized.

When I decided to move on from VA which is an email client,
newsreader, & Compuserve Forum OLR, I decided to replace the
functionality with what I thought was the best in the market.  This is
how I ended up with Agent & TB!.  I thought I'd be able to grow with
them.  I'm sure others differ from this opinion, but everyone is
entitled to their own opinion.

Greg Strong
TB! v1.60q on Windows 98