Hello Mike,

On Saturday, June 22, 2002 at 23:03:13 -0400, you wrote concerning
'First post is a "Thank You!"':
> I still have some things to tweak, and my key request is not yet
> automatic. For now, I'm giving up on today with thanks to all.

There is one more thing you have to do. See your message I'm replying
to and have a look at the quotes. There is one line that has some bad
wrapping. That's probably because you have word wrapping enabled in
your PGP settings. It's better to disable this feature or set it at
the same length as TB! if you also use PGP for other programs.

 David

** Is there another word for synonym? **

[TB! 1.60q] [Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2]
      [Running on a Celeron 800@1176 256 Mb RAM]