Hello Tim Rowe,

In Reference to your Posting on Saturday, June 22 2002 at 03:18 AM PDT,

> However, I'm not sure what to do with the e-mails which end up in the
> 'Quarantine' folder. Is it enough to simply delete them?

I would think that would be enough, although you 'can' delete the
offending attachments and then move the clean message to a Folder of your
choice. It seems if we want a Quarantine Folder created, we cannot have
the attachments automatically stripped... it's an either/or situation. I
would prefer if TB created the Folder, stripped the attachment, and left
the message... albeit clean... in the Quarantine Folder until I have had
an opportunity to deal with it: i.e. contacting the Sender, etc.

--
Nick Andriash
Courtenay, B.C. Canada