Original message received from Marcus Ohlström on 20/06/02

MO> On Thursday, June 20, 2002, 23:22, Chris Weaven wrote:

>> The only things that have changed is I've added in the filter to
>> sort The Bat! using the guidelines attached to the 'welcome' mail
>> and I've added a few quick templates, but that's it.

>> My guess is it's got something to do with the filter added for any
>> 'tbudl' messages.

MO> The filters are interpreted from top to bottom and TB! stops when it
MO> first hits a filter that matches. If you want to keep processing with
MO> other filters, tic "Continue processing with other filters" on the
MO> Options tab.

MO> Does this information help?

It's stopped again :-(

Why does it work sometimes and then it doesn't on others?

He's another thought about it. My name is 1 of many in the 'to' list,
whereas the ones that are sent to just me get the auto reply.

Is there still something wrong in the filter?

Thanks,

Chris.