Hi Claude,

CR> The only thing I know, is that he wrote me from a compuserve
CR> address probably with the compuserve software, do you think it
CR> could be the reason whyhe was not able to read my message ?

Yes. If he has an old "Compuserve Classic" account, Compuserve will
translate incoming internet e-mail into its own internal message
format, and it doesn't handle things like attachments and encryption
very well. Just send him a plain message without any unnecessary
thrills like PGP, and it should work fine.

I also have an old account like that, but I use POP3 to retrieve the
mail from Compuserve's servers. That bypasses the translation process.
Your correspondent may want to do the same.

Best regards,

-Daan-