Hello Roelof,

RO> I suppose you might be using a wrong condition. Why don't you paste
RO> the filter into a message, so we can see it?

RO> (You can paste a filter into a message, by selecting the filter, press
RO> Ctrl-C to copy it (don't use the copy-button) and paste it in the
RO> message with Ctrl-V)

First, thanks for telling me how to copy it! I wondered how I
could do this when I sent the original message. Currently, this
has an active status of 0 because I turned it off as everything I
was receiving was being redirected..   I tried no brackets,
putting the string in double quotes, and then brackets.. THANKS
for looking!  I appreciate it!  Laura

BeginFilter
Name: Schwab Alerts - GE
Active: 0
Source: \\[EMAIL PROTECTED]\Inbox
Target: \\[EMAIL PROTECTED]\Schwab Alerts
CopyFolder: \\\\none
MainSet: 20[Price Alert on GE]
Actions: faFwdMsg,faoFwdKludges,faoContinueProcessing,faoRegExp,faFlag,faPlaySound
AddGroups:
DelGroups:
ForwardTemplate:
ConfirmTemplate:
ReplyTemplate:
FwdAddr: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
RedirectAddr: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NewAddr:
NewTemplate:
ExtCmd:
ExtFile:
ExtractDir:
ColourGroup: <default>
AddAddrItems: afiFrom,
DelAddrItems: afiFrom,
HotKey: 0
IsOfColour: <default>
SizeBigger: 0
SizeSmaller: 0
AgeOlder: 0
AgeNewer: 0
InAddrPos: 0
OutAddrPos: 0
InAddrGroups:
NoAddrGroups:
KillFile:
KillMethod: 0
SaveTemplate:
SndFile:
SysSound: 32
SoundTime: 0:00-0:00
AllowTime: 0:00-0:00
EndFilter

 alists                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]