Hi All,
Just joined the list and just started using this awesome mail client after
'sacking' Outlook 2000.
I have two newbie questions if you could oblige me....

1. I am using Kaspersky AV v4.0.5 with the Bat! plug-in and have set up a template
to send to people who infect me, trouble is it does not seem to trigger, any
ideas what I am doing wrong please?

The template I am using is the one in 'Options, Virus Protection'

2. Can The Bat! compose HTML emails and if so where is the option because I
can't find it?

Thanks in advance, I did try and find answers on the FAQ but didn't manage
to turn anything useful up.

Regards,
pOoTer

Lovingly transmitted across the ether from pOoTer's pSycheDelic shAcK
by The Bat! 1.60m
::::Visit pOoTer's pSycheDelic shAcK::::
http://www.pooterland.com

*** Pooterland Album Of The Year 2001 ***
http://www.pooterland.com/index2/news/aoty/aoty.html