On Friday, July 5, 2002, 3:02:12 AM, Sergey Uvarov wrote:

> Maybe...don't you move or delete destination folder of filter?

I've had an inbox which kept filtering one message and nothing moved.
I scrolled thru the sorting office several times without success.

We could sure use some better tools for the sorting office, especially
the ability to SEARCH. I would also like to know how many messages
have been filtered by a particular filter. I have some filters for
spam, and if I could see that a filter hadn't caught anything for a
couple of months I could remove or deactivate it.

Back to the original story, I finally discovered that my KNOWN filter
was filtering right back into the inbox, instead of off to the known
folder. That one isn't as obvious, at least to me, as the others and I
was just ignoring it I guess.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828