Hello Miguel,

Monday, July 8, 2002, 10:41:48 AM, you wrote:

MAU> I see that 1.60q/Post5 has just been released :-(

I just upgraded to v1.60q/Post3 the other day.  Well after your
comment I looked at http://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/beta/ and
saw tb160qp5.rar, but no qp4.  Hmmmm! Probably a fix without a release.

In TBBUDL per message mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] I
now see "official" messages from Ritlabs on what tb160qp5.rar release
is for. If you want a new HTML engine, then try tb160qp5newhtml.rar
per mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] I don't know about
you, but I am VERY HAPPY to see this on a regular basis.

Greg Strong
TB! v1.60q/Post3 on Windows 98