Here's how I have it set up:

SEND MAIL
I have the actual IP address of the exchange server
Connection: regular
authentication: perform smtp authentication / use setting of mail
retrival

RECEIVE MAIL
For some reason I have the name typed in here and not the ip
(not sure if it makes a difference) but for example I have the server
OUTPOST here

username and password: are what I would use to get my mail normally
authentication: normal
protocol: IMAP

Works fine. A bit trickier sending mail to my reumann.net account
through the Bat and Exchange but that works also.

Hope that helps.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]