First of all I want to express my personal opinion about TB Address
Book. It's _ugly_. Sorry, I can't pick up another word. I think it's
the most weakness of this nice and powerful application.
And I hope the AB will be improved in future versions.

But we forced to use TB AB - at least for e-mail addresses. So, I guess,
it's common situation when user has two address book:
one for regular usage and one integrated in to TB. At this point
you have to synchronize them somehow.
Here I discovered another TB AB problem:
*As far as I know* the only format TB AB can import addresses with
multiple e-mails from is LDIF. But "de facto" standard for address
book data is CSV. I spent some time to find csv to ldif converter
for windows - with no success. I'm sure - it's should be some way to
do it, but I just can't find it.
So I wrote small csv2ldif application. It's not perfect, of course, but
at least it covers my needs and it works :))
I'll be happy if some one else find it useful - you can get it here:
http://www.dikman.net/tmp/csv2ldif.zip

Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

Best regards,
     Igor Dykman
---
Using The Bat! 1.60q
Windows 2000 [Version 5.0.2195] Service Pack 2.