Hello Marck!

On Thursday, July 11, 2002 at 12:18:34 PM you wrote:

> Beta versions are regularly announced there. Review the archive for
> details (and download locations) of the current beta version on
> http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com.

That should have been the part for TBUDL.

> Sniff around on the Beta FTP site for the latest version here:
> ftp://www.ritlabs.com/pub/the_bat/beta

This does not belong on TBUDL (and actually I don't think it is a good
idea to give such a tip at all). Since beta versions need to be
announced as public betas on list, one should not "sniff" around FTP
servers ...

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.61 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Beauty is only skin deep.