Hi Joyce,

(you)
ADDRESS BOOK - Importing from Netscape4.79 (preferable), or from
OE6.Try as I might, I do not seem to find a way to make it > import an
address book, as it allows only abb, tbb files which I obviously don't
have.

Furthermore, it gives me the choice for CSV and TAB separators, which
I really don't know how to apply to my previous programs

Any ideas please?

(I)
Don't know about Netscape, but if you can export to a type of file of
the many that Dawn deal with, as I've mentioned before it seems to be
very good (I converted all my Outlook address to TB, gpoing through
Dawn). It's at
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~zakharin/Software/download.html

See if it works for you.

Good luck,