Hello TBUDL

I know next-to-nothing about IMAP save that I think it causes problems
for those using TB's implementation.

Might this be a stop-gap until v2?

        http://gopher.quux.org:70/devel/offlineimap

To quote the site

  OfflineIMAP is a tool to simplify your e-mail reading.
  With OfflineIMAP, you can read the same mailbox from mul-
  tiple computers. You get a current copy of your messages
  on each computer, and changes you make one place will be
  visible on all other systems. For instance, you can
  delete a message on your home computer, and it will appear
  deleted on your work computer as well. OfflineIMAP is
  also useful if you want to use a mail reader that does not
  have IMAP support, has poor IMAP support, or does not pro-
  vide disconnected operation.

It was the last sentence that prompted me to post.

--

Regards
William

Flying with The Bat! 1.60q www.ritlabs.com/the_bat