Hi all,

At my work I have a very simple network of two machines plus a laptop.

My machine runs W98SE and has a connection to the Internet, the machine in
the workshop runs WFWG 3.11 and my laptop, when connected, runs W98SE. I
will be adding another office machine, again W98SE, in the near future.

At present email between the workshop and me is via MSMail (works) and
Outlook (me) a Postoffice from a shared drive on my machine.

The network is TCP/IP

I then use TB! for my Internet email, which is the only machine at the
moment that requires Internet email.

This present arrangement seems unneccesarily messy, but is there a way where
the works machine could email me so I could pick up the mail using my copy
of TB!

For reasons I don't really want to go into the works machine really needs to
stay with WFWG 3.11 for the present.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Barry

---