Hi Thomas. Thanks for your reply.

At 2:28 PM on Monday, July 15, 2002 you [TF] wrote the
following about [retrieving an email address]:

JR>> The only process that I know of to make this happen is
JR>> to open the AB [F8], search for the name, mark & copy
JR>> the email address, close AB, paste email address into
JR>> composition.

TF> When you click on a recipient line (for example CC) in
TF> the editor, there is a very small addressbook icon at
TF> the right-most end. click on this. Choose a contact from
TF> your addressbook and add it by clicking on the
TF> right-arrow.

  Ah, yes, this does get me the email address but I think I
  wasn't clear.

  The situation I used was as follows:

,----- [Jan]
| >> I'm composing a post to someone & I want to include
| >> someone else's email address in the post for their
| >> reference
'-----

  So for example, I am writing this post to you & I want to
  include the TBOT email address right here -> ___________.

  Following your steps, one cannot <CTRL-C><CTRL-P> from
  that dialogue so how do I insert the email address where I
  want it? I guess I could insert it on the cc or bcc line
  then cut & paste from there but that's the same thing to
  me more or less.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA