Hello Adam,

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:41:47 -0230 GMT (16/07/02, 03:11 +0700 GMT),
Adam wrote:

A> When you read messages, do you reach the scroll bar and find the
A> screen all of a sudden slides to the left?

Yes. but only if I actually use that horizontal scroll bar.

A> It seems to do it very often.

That depends on the amount of beer. :-)

A> And have to keep my fingers near Home key. Even as I'm aware of how
A> it happens, I can't seem to stop it happening though. Is there any
A> fix?

It's a feature, I guess. I don't kow, but nobody defines it as a bug.
It happens to me very seldomly, so I don't really worry.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.61
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM