Hello TBUDL,

  arg..... well it happened. TBSOD, my computer crashed today, weird
error about new hardware ( that I didn't install), got a BSOD error at
bootup even when doing SAFE mode, it was complaining about a
SCSIPORT.sys driver, when i DON"T HAVE SCSI INSTALLED!!!
anyway, I had backups of TB and I tried to do a restore and I got a
neat error:
Access violation at address 00402AF2 in module "thebat.exe". Read of
address 0025FB7F.

my main restore worked, so I have my addressbook and folders, but my
later "updated" backup, with 2 new accounts, gave me this error. It
must also have my updated templates, because they are gone also!

the mail folders are there for all the accounts, so I ASSUME it won't
be too hard to restore those accounts?? what did I do wrong and how do
I fix it?

 Paul                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600