Hello Jonathan,

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 00:53:07 -0500 GMT (16/07/02, 12:53 +0700 GMT),
Jonathan Angliss wrote:

JA> I cannot speak for the original poster, but I'm on four lists at
JA> least where people from outside post to the list, and we have to
JA> CC the list, and the original poster, as it is very difficult to
JA> know who is subbed, and who isn't.

I have never heard of such a list. If outside people can post to the
list (opening it for spam), why would they do so if they cannot read
the list? What kind of lists are these?

Anyway, with the list in the TO field and the PM address in the CC
field (not the other way around), the list template should be used.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I fall down, No
problem.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.61
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM