On Tuesday, July 16, 2002, Sudip Pokhrel wrote in
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

SP>    How do you, married folks, manage to share the same computer with
SP>    your wife err.. spouse to be gender sensitive, specially if she/he
SP>    is of IncrediMail genus, without loosing your cool ?? !!

Sudip,

1. Button down for worst case possibilities with well-configured
firewall and AV systems;

2. Establish certain rules about downloading from non-commercial sites
and not using file-sharing programs;

3. Use the least dangerous programs that still have flashy features.
In my case, I installed Beonex Communicator Suite, which not only
works fast and well as a browser, but has decent controls over mail,
including an html setting that works like TB!

4. Password protect files that are critical, like Quicken, calendars,
TB!, etc.

5. Clean out your temp file often, reboot often, and save for another
computer.

--
JN