Hi Chris,

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:14:20 +0100 GMT (Jul 17, 02:59 my local time),
you [CW] wrote:

CW> I notice that a lot of people who mail to these lists have signatures on
CW> the bottom of their mails in the slightly smaller font and in grey.

In your template insert a blank line with Carriage Return after your
%cursor position and type (-- ) without the parenthesis i.e. <dash>
<dash> <space>. Insert another blank line after that then type your
signature text. This tells TB! that the text following (-- ) is a
signature text. Now, to define its color and fonts goto
Options->Preferences then click on Viewer Tab. Select 'Signature Text'
from drop-down list box 'Item' and define color and font of the
signature accordingly. I think default color is gray.

--

Cheers,
Sudip                  For PM:- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----
Sudip Pokhrel
Kathmandu-NP
PGP Key ID: 0xD93F5185
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu

-- Sys Info --
Using The Bat! v1.60q
on Windows 98 4.10 (Build 2222  A )
H/W: Pentium IV 1.4 Ghz|256MB RAM|40GB HDD
[IE 5.0, Opera 6.03 (default)]

           <John Lennon --> ///o-o\\>