Hello Blarp,

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:31:58 -0700 GMT (17/07/02, 11:31 +0700 GMT),
Blarp wrote:

B> Is there a function in TB similar to Outlook Express' "Apply message
B> rule now" that can run a specific rule (filter) against a selected
B> folder or all folders manually? The "refilter" action is not what I
B> want since it runs all filters in a category, not just a particular
B> one.

No, you cannot just run only one filter. The work-around I
use is to mark this filter "manual only" and then re-filter the
folder, choosing "manual filters only".

It doesn't work in the one account were I do have a manual filter
(which I invoke with a short-cut). So, your suggestion is a good
wish-list item.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman around to hear
him, is he still wrong?

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.61
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM