Hello Luc,

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:03:11 +0200 GMT (19/07/02, 01:03 +0700 GMT),
Luc wrote:

L>  I have an account which has being shut down. I created another one
L>  and want to use the QT's belonging to the old account.

I had that situation once. What I did is I changed the details of the
account from the old account (POP, SMTP settings) to the new account
and everything was still there. ;-)

L> Is there a way to allocate them all at once to the new account or
L> do i have to cut and paste them individual?

If you have already created the new account and don't need the old
account any more, just copy the messages over.

Other than that, you can make QT's to be shared with other accounts. I
forgot in which account.* file the QT's are stored.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Be more or less specific.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM