Okay, okay, so I gave in to all of you & made the trekker AB a group
in the personal AB instead....LOL

Now I need to extract the info from that group & send it as some sort
of file to another person - a plain-text file or a Word or Excel file
would do - anything as long as it's readable by someone else who
doesn't use TB.

I've tried creating a csv & a tdf, but both select the entire AB - I
only want the Trekker group. I need to be able to choose which fields
are included in the file I send to. Can I create a file that will do
this? Or alternatively, can I put the information from the AB into the
body of an email? How?

TIA
Deborah