Hi joeo,
On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, at 10:54:22 [GMT -0400] (15:54 where I live) you wrote:

j> Hi All,

j> What are the following file extensions and why would I want them to be
j> associated to the BAT?

j> .VCF

VCards - Electronic Business Cards

j> .EML
j> .MSG

Possible seperate emails saved off

--
25 July 2002, 16:01
                                   [ Adam Rykala : [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]

A rock --> me <-- A hard place

All  messages  both  into  and  out  of  this  account  have been scanned with
AntiVir's Antivirus Mail Gateway for Linux. However, all attachments should be
scanned  also  with  a  virus checker at the receiver's end to ensure that the
files  are  clean  and  free  of  virus  infection.  All  messages are for the
attention of the recipient only.