Hey Jonathan,

My MUA believes 'The Bat! (v1.60c) Personal' was used
to write [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Thursday, July 25, 2002 at 5:11:40 PM.

AXC>>> I would like to remove duplicate messages, cross posting to
AXC>>> multiple mailing lists I am on, in an incoming filter. But I am
AXC>>> running out ideas.

>>   If no one comes up w a filter, you can always resort to
>>   the main menu: Folder -> "Kill Dupes in all Folders"

JA> That shouldn't work (I think) as the two emails will be different, ie,
JA> one will come in from one source, while the other from another... this
JA> would mean they aren't duplicate emails (duplicates being identical
JA> emails including headers, body etc).

Now, that is interesting. I thought dups were determined by the
references in the kludges. So if I put tbot on the To: line, I will
get 2 of this msg. Now, will kill dups kill one? Let's see...

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! eMail v1.61