Hello Lynn,

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:09:20 -0700 GMT (27/07/02, 02:09 +0700 GMT),
Lynn Turriff wrote:

>>> However, I never understood who (apart from spammers) would need
>>> the "mass mailing feature" and am not surprised that Ritlabs
>>> apparently linked to spammer sites until recently.

LT> I subscribe to several newsletters which are surely 'mass
LT> mailed', and if I want to send the same message to my
LT> whole address book, or a section of it .. to announce a
LT> family event, perhaps, or a change of address, real or
LT> virtual, I wouldn't want it considered spam.

Thanks to you and all the people that have given examples of how they
use the mass mailing feature without being spammers. I've learned that
there is quite a legitimate use for the feature. I might even look
into it myself. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"For drowning: Climb on top of the person and move up and down to make
artificial perspiration."

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM