On Sun, 2002-07-28 at 20:17, Allie C Martin wrote:

> JA> If I was paying any attention, I'd have noticed that in your
> JA> headers.
>
> With MDaemon, I can adjust just a part of the header, while with
> X-Ray, it's an all or none adjustment, so the version number will have
> to manually changed with each upgrade when using X-Ray.

The header I meant was this one:

(MDaemon.Standard.v6.0.3.R) for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Sun, 28 Jul
2002 20:17:55 -0500

Showing it got accepted by MDaemon ;)  I made the assumption X-Ray, and
thinking about it now, I remember you mentioning in the past you used
MDaemon.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])