On Sat, 2002-08-03 at 07:34, Jason wrote:

> Hi, Dear Bat's users
> I've already subscribed to the TBOT forum, thanks for the URL, guys!
> but, to my surprise I didn't received a single posting from TBOT forum
> for the whole day?? is it always been this quiet?? or.....is that I
> gonna activate it somewhere to receive the posting thru TB??

Yesterday was a quiet day on TBOT.  Sometimes it gets like that, all
mailing lists do.  I'm on one where I've not had a post in over a month,
but every now and again, it spikes up, and there is a flurry of posts.
It isn't unusual.

--
Jonathan Angliss ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
PGP Keys : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=SendKeys