Hello David,

Saturday, August 3, 2002, 4:12:28 AM, you wrote:

DP> I have found that on my win98 se2 machine I cannot install any of
DP> the more recent versions than 1.60c. The the_bat.exe just hour
DP> glasses for a couple of seconds and then nothing. The same for the
DP> intpack.exe

I haven't had that problem.

DP> I have tried uninstalled norton anti virus and even updated to the
DP> latest msi (Microsoft Installer engine) [not believing that TB!
DP> would need it of course] and still nothing.

I don't think that MSI is anything to do with it. I didn't have MSI
installed the last time I upgraded The Bat!.

I have it now (20 Meg download to install 2 Megs of Cookie Crusher)

 Scott                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.60h under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
pgp key:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPPubKey1&Body=Please%20send%20keys