On Sat, 2002-08-03 at 18:57, KoMpLoT wrote:

>    alright, I will try with that... thanks!

Eugh... top replying... an 'awful feature' of outlook.  Due to TB!s
features, and automatic signature striping, if somebody was to try
replying to your email, and keeping context, they'd have to copy and
paste the previous email above yours as TB! will cut on the signature
delimiter (-- ).  It is often hard to keep replies in context this way
as well, as to find out what you were replying to, I'd either have to
scroll through your email, the reply email, and possibly the text from
the mail before it.  The best method of replying in most list cases is
to quote the parts you want to reply to, and put your reply below the
relevant text, such as I am doing here.

As for your original email, if you go tot eh folder you wish to sort,
then click on the column title you wish to sort by, for example click
the subject, and it'll sort by subject.

--
Jonathan Angliss ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
PGP Keys : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=SendKeys