On Saturday, August 03, 2002, KoMpLoT wrote in
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

K> How can I use GnuPG with TB! ?

KoMpLoT,

You have already received several responses, but no one has taken this
route, so I'll jump in. If you have Windows, then my recommendation
would be to get GPGshell, which is a Windows user interface for GPG.
Then load GPGtray (part of GPGshell), which is a system tray program
having several very useful components. Using it is more flexible, and
key management is more functional, than trying to use GPG from within
TB!

--
JN