On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 00:16, Thomas F. wrote:

> OK, about the cache file in the browser I didn't know. Do I need to
> click on the address on the web page in order for Klez to use it, or
> is it sufficient to just view the page?

Providing you have visited a web page at some point, and haven't cleared
out your temporary internet files, it'll scan them, and harvest email
addresses.  This works the same on .wab, .ini (common file format for
storing addy info in some older programs), and I think it does the same
to .eml and .msg files too.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])