Hallo Ochrid,

On Sat, 10 Aug 2002 13:42:42 +0200GMT (10-8-02, 13:42 +0200GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

O> Sorry to bother you again, but making a forwarding filter is not as
O> easy as I thought. (I already have a filter for the group,
O> directing all messages into one folder)

That makes it easier. ;-)

O> Can you point me in the right direction?

Sure, add the action to your existing filter.
Check the forwarding option in the actions tab and adapt the matching
template to your needs.
Decide at the options tab whether the newly created message has to be
sent immediately or at the next scheduled sending event.

--
Groetjes, Roelof