Hi Cricket,
On Sat, 10 Aug 2002 21:11:30 -0400, you wrote:

> I think I can follow what MT was asking ... I have the "%Cookie=..."
> macro in my template and it works fine. However, if the displayed Tag
> is not what I want or is not appropriate for the message and I want to
> change it, I would highlight the tag, right click and select "Insert
> Cookie". I believe THESE cookies are the ones he is talking about.
> They come from the "Cookie Window" that is loaded at
> Account->Properties->Templates-Cookies.

Or you could create a quick template shared to all accounts, and called it say
newcookie, and all you put in it is:

%COOKIE="c:\path\to\cookie.txt"

then if you don't like the one you have, delete it, then type
newcookie<ctrl><space>.  This saves submitting it as a suggestion, and it also
saves having to selected a file if you use the same file for cookies all the
time.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])